2012年10月17日星期三

Where To Find Really Cheap Halloween Costume?


Q:Where To Find Really Cheap Halloween Costume?

I'm looking for a nice halloween costumes like a rag doll costume for under $4 for the whole purchase (including shipping. I looked a couple months ago on ebay and they had really nice ones but i didn't buy them because i didn't have any money, i've been looking on ebay everyday for the last week and they don't have anything nice under $4 anymore, does anyone know where i can find some nice halloween costumes for a teenage girl size small (medium would be find too if you couldn't find small) Me and my family don't have any money but i really wanna go out this year with my realitives, i haven't been trick or treating for 4 years. Please help and thanks.



A:
In fact ,you have many choice,such as Ebay,Amazon,or and other online store,you can find the cheap Halloween costume,I think you can visit these :


没有评论:

发表评论