2012年12月12日星期三

White Coldplay Hoodies


It’s excited to hear that Coldplay have got two nominations in the 55th Grammy Awards. Mylo Xyloto is awesome and I think it deserve the honor but there are also some strong competitors in the same categories . I hope they have good luck on the Grammy night.
To celebrate this good news I decide to buy some new Coldplay hoodies for myself ( I always have plenty of excuses for shopping!). Like Coldplay hates boring music, I also hate boring hoodie designs. But as the best hoodie shopper in the world I finally find out three cool white Coldplay hoodies on internet. If you are a fan of Coldplay then you should take a look at these gorgeous hoodies.
Coldplay rock band  mylo xyloto hoody
This hoodie features a black band name and a white new album name on the front. Above the text is a also simple radio station logo. I am tired of complicated or garish designs and simple is great. This hoodie is soft and warm, great deal even for cold days.
Coldplay rock band letters logo pullover hoodie
I really like the design of this hoodie. It’s a tree, a flower, or just some letters, you name it. the black graphic matches the white hoodie very well.
 Coldplay politik hoodie
This is the only colorful graphic design hoodie I’ll recommend in this post. It features a color eye with classic grids within it. There is a colorful world ahead waiting us to explore, this is my thinking,  what’s yours?
The most obviously benefits for shop white clothing online is you don’t worry too much about the color differences. The white hoodies also make you fresh and bright. The only drawback of white hoodie is, for a geek guy as me, too hard to keep its clear. But the good news is hoodies are getting cheaper and cheaper.. you know what I mean!
ps:do you like coldplay? do you know Cold?if you want to know more about Coldplay,you can visit the website http://dressidea.info/music-hoodies/coldplay-day-5-cool-white-coldplay-hoodies-you-cant-miss/

没有评论:

发表评论