2012年6月6日星期三

Cosplay costume ?


Q:Cosplay costume..??…

I always seen a good cosplay costume in internet, I have a friends that offer me her friends, ( She can make costume ) But after i look at the client who brought it.. it wasn't really nice.. Internet costume is more expensive, but it look good, and my friends, friends, it was cheep but not really good..

And I also add facebook cosplay shop, I love the costume, but I think it was fake, the result is not exactly like the picture they take from random website.. I want to cosplay as Elizabeth from black butler XD !!

A: Elizabeth's costume is gorgeous...if your friends are skillful in tailor, you can believe her...the dress looks like gothic lolita, i like very much...but if you're warried about it, you'd rather order it in online shop......

Source(s):

You can consult the information on http://cosplaysky.com/
once i surfing in the internet,and visited the website,it looks like very good,the price is suitable,you can visit it ,and look for what you want.

没有评论:

发表评论