2012年6月29日星期五

Where can I buy a costume for an anime convention?


Q:Where can I buy a costume for an anime convention?

Okay really weird question but I was invited to go to an anime convention next weekend and apparently I have to wear a costume. I don't have a clue what to wear or where to buy one at. Any ideas where I can get one by next friday? And what to go as the only anime I've ever watched was sailor moon when I was little.


A:
   Lesson one: You do not have to dress up (cosplay) to go to an anime conventions. I never do. So don't feel pressured to do so if you don't feel like it. Cosplaying is only for fun and should only be done if you really want to.

However, if you need a costume, the best place to look for one is online (can be expensive) or you can make your own (you will need sewing skills). Obviously you will need to decide who you want to cosplay as.

But seeing that you don't really know much about anime these days, I wouldn't advice you to dress up this time. Go to the convention and get a feel for the venue, learn a bit and then decide if you want to cosplay next time you go.

If you want to buy a anime costume definite,you can shopping online, In fact ,more and more company start design the cosplay costume,you can choose frome differnt store,such as http://cosplaysky.com/f  ,who is professional.try it.

没有评论:

发表评论