2012年7月15日星期日

Dante's or Nero's jacket from Devil May Cry 4


Q:Where can I get Dante's or Nero's jacket from Devil May Cry 4?

Does anyone know where can I get Dante's or Nero's jacket from Devil May Cry 4? I'm looking for thier jackets made In high quality material, not the cheap poorly replicated kind.
Trying to find these jackets for cosplay during conventions and to be honest, I dont have It In me to just wear any cheap stuff.


A:
OH,My good friends, If you want to buy the costume ,you will have many ideas to buy ,more and more store sell the costume ,such as ebay,amazon,
But,if you want to buy the best costume,you should choose a store or company who which is professional.my friend told me a online store which is a professional company.I think it's a good choice.you can try it. http://cosplaysky.com/..

没有评论:

发表评论