2012年7月12日星期四

Where can I get a super authentic Captain America costume?


Q:Where can I get a super authentic Captain America costume?

Hi, me and my friends are in college and we want to do a marvel superheroes type thing for a halloween party this year. I am going to be captain america. So, my question is....Where can i get a super authentic costume like the one from the recent move that was in theaters this past summer? I don't want to show up in some kids looking costume. (idc if its from the movie, just as long as it looks awesome) !!




A:
There are many ideas to buy the captain america costume,such as ebay,amazon ,
but ,if you want to buy the best costume ,i think you should buy from the profession store,
My friend brought one from the store http://cosplaysky.com/,  and he like it very much.you can try.

没有评论:

发表评论